1. What are you reading right now?
I'm still reading The Midwife's Tale: A Mystery - Samuel Thomas
2. How many books have you read so far?
I'm on my second book of the day
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
If I get to it, The Many Lives & Secret Sorrows of Josephine B. - Sandra Gulland
However, I think I need to read a fast, light book next
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I switched days with a few co-workers in order to have the weekend off
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Only a few--nothing too time consuming
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How little actual reading I'm getting done. I'm enjoying reading many blogs and participating in the challenges.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No. Everything is great!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Try to get more rest the night before.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Yes, yesterday was a busy day and I didn't get much sleep
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
No, I'm new to readathons and the only tips I know have come from experienced readathoners