1. What are you reading right now?
Naked in Death by J.D. Robb
2. How many books have you read so far?
I got side-tracked early in the day, but I am hoping to have a few quality hours before sleep beckons
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
If I get to a third book this readathon, I'm considering either Unwind by Neal Shusterman or Joyland by Stephen King. However I might go with a light Georgette Heyer Regency book if I'm tired but still up for reading a bit more.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Too many to count today. I dealt with them as quickly as possible, but sometimes life happens.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That I've not participated in any of the mini challenges or visited other blogs.